Re: Capacitor Help

The McMaster-Carr part number is 7437K17 for the clear. Rating is a good 2,100 volts/mil. $3.68 per can. page 681 in CAT# 108.

Dr. Resonance

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

I've heard several mentions of the McMaster-Carr
insulation spray but cannot find it on their web page.
 Can someone in the "know" post a link or catalog
number?

Thanks,

Curt.