Re: Toroid building

Original poster: "Mike Knowlton" <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Paper mache over the corrugated tube may help smooth it out.

But I like this better, try putting in the center disc and attach a slow
spining axle, then as it is slowly spinning start applying
the resin. Let it spin until hard. Several coats may be needed,
but this may prevent a lot of sanding. Then apply aluminum
tape.
                                 My two cents of untested process
                                                        Mike K.