Re: Toroid Building

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The last toroid I made was with the four inch flexible drain line, the black
stuff.  Once it was affixed to the form, I used a product from Red Devil
called "Onetime".  It is a spackle product that is significantly lighter
than anything else on the market.

It was about $8.00 for a quart, but it produced great results, and I found
the light weight and lack of shrinkage to be worth the price.  It sands very
easily with the porous drywall sanding sheets that look like window
screening, using the finest grade, and is readily coated with polyurethane
for a smooth uniform surface for tape adhesion.

Jon