Re: secondary wire diameter

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Terry.

> Original poster: Terry Fritz <vardin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> There is "no reason" to make PVC black other than to add carbon to it
> to make it UV resistant to increase the life when exposed to the
> outdoor elements.

it`s not PVC - it`s LDPE, but the guy told me about a high UV
resistance - it scaried me %-)

> You might try rubbing the black on paper,  If it looks like a greasy
> carbon trace.  It is poison to our HV coils!!!  Real non-conductive
> paint hardly makes a mark...

it`s funny, but today morning my colleague has bought 2 of these pipes
and carried them to my work place - they don`t leave any marks on the
paper even at very hard pressing - innovative technology? :-)

> There are black plastics that are fine, but they are shiny black all
> the way through the material.

yes, these pipes are just the same.
heck - i don`t want to paint the pipe if it can be not painted! =:o)