Re: The Electrum Project

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello, funny guys :-D

> Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> scrapyards

LOL :-)))
it`s _working_ transformers, they`re working 24x7, and i`m working there
too, but only 8x5, coz i`m too lazy for 24x7 :-)))

> than boring old pad mount transformers...

have you ever seen me speaking about transfomers? i was speaking about
the power ;-)

>  The Communists liked

LOL :-)))
how could you know what communists liked? you behave just like a small
kid :-)

> Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> In Laymans terms, exactly what is all that for?

russians like vodka, right? they like it VERY MUCH, that`s why they
need A LOT of vodka, for making it they need A LOT of power. it`s
simple as 2x2.
and russians like joking too, LOL :-)))