Re: Teslas Ball Lightning

Hi,

Also another fact I discovered about CS Pikes Peak.

"At an elevation of 6,035 feet, Colorado Springs has two-thirds the
oxygen found at sea level and Pikes Peak (14,110 feet) has only
one-half."

Thanks

Chris R

I am confused here and am wondering if I missed a message in this thread. Who said Tesla was set up on Pikes Peak? Everything I have read states that his lab was just outside (now inside) Colorado Springs, not on Pikes Peak. (???)

Tesla's lab was on a small rocky ridge in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The location is rather precisely know and is now residential.

ExpertGPS gives 6080 feet instead of 6035 feet...

The barometric pressure there is reported to be 30.43 inches but they "fudge" those numbers to agree with lower elevation numbers. I don't know why... I think it is really about 25 inches...

http://www.usairnet.com/weather/maps/colorado/pressure/

http://www.usairnet.com/weather/maps/texas/pressure/

http://www.ambientweather.com/sebaprco.html

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/wstdatmo.htm