[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Darwin Awards-Tesla Mishap

Original poster: "Brian" <ka1bbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Very Good! another great reason not to touch a Tesla Coil!
cul brian f.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 1:49 PM
Subject: Darwin Awards-Tesla Mishap

> Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Hi All,
> In the slush pile on the Darwin Awards' site, they list one of a kid
> shocking people with a mini coil attached to a doorknob. When the coil
> didn't seem to be working, he stuck his tongue on the wire to the
> doorknob. Guess what happened next!
> http://www.darwinawards.com/slush/new/pending20040909-214612.html
> David E Weiss