[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: No Terry filter
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: No Terry filter
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:49:45 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:50:01 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <vDukI.A.N0D.XBTcCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
For what its worth, i have built many NST powered tesla coils ranging
from 4kV/20mA up to paralleled 15kV/60mA NSTs.
I NEVER use safety gaps or terry filters and never had a failure. I
also push my coils particularily hard.
I did build a Terry filter once, but sold it right afterwards and never
really used it.
My 0.03 cents