Re: New Coil

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Don't allow it to happen!

If you are running a protective circuit you will not get resonant rise at
the pole xmfr.  Most experimenters abuse the heck out of them, but use
varisters, safety spark gap, and a bunch of 750 Ohm, 200 Watt resistors
connected in parallel to give around 40-50 Ohms in series with the output.

Dr. Resonance