[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Primary pipe size/spacing questions?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Primary pipe size/spacing questions?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:58:21 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:01:05 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <lDZpo.A.JnD.PV8bCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Gerald Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This brings up a question I've been meaning to ask. What is the maximum
power level you put thru 1/4 inch tubing???
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
The tubing size won't make a lot of difference at this power level
inch is ok.