Re: Primary tuning

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

On a 12.75 inch form you will probably end up elevating to arund 4 to 4.5
inches for optimum.  On an 18 inch form it requires 6.75 inches of
elevation --- that's first sec turn above the horizontal plane of the
primary.

Use a scrap wire primary to explore your tuning range before committing to
copper tubing.

Dr. Resonance