[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hybrid Solid State Vacuum Tube Design [LONG!]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Hybrid Solid State Vacuum Tube Design [LONG!]
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:43:13 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:44:14 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <24c-7C.A.OsE.-3AZCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>
i snipped the whole post, but just had one question. Did you test it
with a coil yet? Im very anxious to see your results! Also, a
feedback design should really be a simple thing (at least it is for
me). Im not sure if primary or secondary feedback would work better.
The primary's duty cycle is sorta messed up, so it might need to be
secondary based where its sinusoidal.
Keep us updated on your progress.