[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tesla history project
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tesla history project
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:09:16 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:09:49 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <o6BywB.A.i4B.CrvYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Possibly a toroid, or other shape, made with several hemispherical
(or less than hemispherical) caps joined.
It´s a common technique for the construction of large high-voltage
Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz"
I've seen pictures of terminals like that, including ones which were
almost cubical with rounded corners, but could never figure what good
the bumps did. Do you know?