RE: How to splice secondary wires, was; Re: This Hobby's Expensive - Tosh! No,my go

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

before soldering together , I slipped a short length of pvc insulation from a similer sized wire on first, then after soldering, I could slip it over the joint to cover it up.....