Re: DRSSTC Magnifier Mark 1

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Colin,

The feedback is still primary feedback, thats the only way i could see
it working and being stable.  I remember trying simulations of using
feedback on the ground of the secondary coil but it wouldnt lock to
the right frequency... though this was awhile ago and ive learned so
many things that the sim might have been "flawed".

Is my website not working for people?  Still works here, if not a bit
slow.  Maybe i need to go complain to my host :-).

Steve