[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Teslathon/Denver -- Red Rocks?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Teslathon/Denver -- Red Rocks?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:10:38 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:14:29 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <f3c-EB.A.EsF.seUYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx
In a message dated 4/15/2005 8:22:00 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Original poster: "Gerald Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hey, we need to get a teslathon in Denver (sorta to fill the mid
continental gap). Hint hint hint Chip.
I think this is a very good idea. How about Red Rocks at night? I'm
serious ... I was doing some stuff backstage there for a concert and saw
their power connections, they are plenty adequate.
Combine some of the most spectacular of nature with most spectacular
of Tesla, and remind everyone Tesla worked at Colorado Springs. (Garden of
the Gods comes to mind too).
The facility just sits there most of the time as a tourist attraction.