Thanks!! - Re: Movie of Wendover Coil Vs USAF test model aircraft.

Hi All,

THANKS!! To those with high speed servers!!!! They clean little hot-streamer's clock when it comes to massive downloading!! Looks like everyone can pretty much get the video in a reasonable time now!! Yeah!!! Once the high speed servers came up, the load on hot-streamer fell right off!!

This wonderful video is by far the most popular Tesla coil download ever!!!

I think "next time", I will let the Cobalt server (10,000 times better than the windows machine :-p) act as a "seed" point. Then some of our friends with higher speed stuff can pick up such things from there and let you all have at it. Once a few of them get it, that seems to take care of it just fine!!

If anyone needs it on CD-ROM (please, those with dial up connections and other hardships only), I can burn a few off and send them. If there are a lot of folks, maybe I could forward your request to some others that could burn some CDs for you too.

Really quit interesting suddenly having to distribute the big file ;-)) Next time, we will be a little more organized maybe ;-)))

Cheers,

	Terry