[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: visit to SoCal
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: visit to SoCal
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:07:59 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:09:39 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <5zMp8.A.Q3G.HHrXCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "William Noble" <william_b_noble@xxxxxxx>
try to visit Ford Electronics in Fullerton, ph 714 521 8080 good place
for surplus stuff - talk to Scott Ford about caps and stuff you may want -
also a good source for wire
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: visit to SoCal
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:59:10 -0600
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
Any TC builders in the area of Orange County/Santa Ana, CA?
I will be attending the West Coast National Kit Car Show on Apr. 23 & 24th
at Knott's Berry Farm.
I fly in on Fri, Apr 22nd is anyone wants to get together on Fri or Sat
evening for dinner and to talk TC's, I will be there.
Please contact me off-list if interested.