[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tektronix 535 scope for coiling use
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tektronix 535 scope for coiling use
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:20:32 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:20:52 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <1rF5nD.A.JjD.NfFXCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Chris Watkins <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>
I think I have found a replacement pot (two actually) old stock, same part
#, it should arrive next week...
I am going to try to clean up the b channel pot as well, so as to have a spare
Definitely don't forget to stop and browse the "boneyard"
sections of any hamfests near your location.
These older scopes show up frequently, in the $5~$25 range.
(Much like the old B+K I recently picked up.)