[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Motor?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:35:55 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:41:32 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <Wznd5D.A.J4E.ajxWCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Tim Flood" <tflood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A fellow coiler brought me a new motor with the intention of having me
convert it to synchronous operation by milling flats on the armature.
Before starting, I'd like to be certain this particular motor is suitable.
The specs are 2 hp, split phase, 3450 rpm, non-reversable, 115/230v, twin
Is this Harbor Freight special going to work for a SRSG?
Thanks for any advice,