[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tektronix 535 scope for coiling use
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tektronix 535 scope for coiling use
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:55:46 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:02:14 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <RyrGUD.A.9BC.RLoWCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>
On Apr 10, 2005, at 7:33 PM, Tesla list wrote:
It is the variable knob on the end of the Volts/CM knob for channel A,
part# is 311-116 (on clear cap on back of pot) it also says 650ohm, it is
small (about 1/2" dia not including ears, black, has ears for mounting
screws, and a small (~1/8") hole with setscrew for the shaft from the face
of the unit, it is made of plastic...
Original poster: "Ralph Zekelman" <gridleak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I may have one of those little pots. If I can help it will take several
Is this the variable V INPUT on the end of the INPUT selector?
also it only has two terminals, so I guess it would be a variable
resistor, and not really a pot?
several days matters not, as it is the only scope I have, and I will need
to fix it, if you happen to have an extra or two (the channel B pot is
working, but not very well) let me know, and we can work something out...