[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Resonance
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:24:49 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:27:48 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <WaG15.A.HiG.pQcWCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"No, he actually said, "Steven, this is not an ordinary induction coil."
I think it may simply be that he doesn't know/remember that much about
He is a brilliant man, though."
If he's that brilliant he should have known that the insulation between
crossed turns would break down at the expected operating voltage. The
things you say he's designed are low voltage stuff where that wouldn't
be a problem.