[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Wire
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:15:40 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:25:59 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <ZvhyeB.A.SDF.anZWCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You know, actually, I hadn't checked Ebay.
My parents don't like to deal with Ebay, but maybe I can convince them.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: Wire
Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>
I guess you've checked ebay already...I have seen
great deals on wire there of many different gauges.
If you haven't checked there, it is certainly worth
looking at...unfortunately I gave away the remaining
magnet wire on a spool I had to a guy who was winding
inductors for a ham radio homebrew project. Anyway,
ebay is great for a lot of coiling deals.
--- Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Original poster: "Steven Steele"
> Does anybody have any extra 28AWG wire(at least
> 1,800') that they can give
> away( if they are very, extremely nice), or sell for
> $20 or less?
> Steven Steele