[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: bummed
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 12:38:53 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 12:43:42 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <IXhKiD.A.I8E.3GCWCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Does anybody live in Georgia? Preferably in or near Marietta, Cobb County?
If you do, we could get together sometime and talk Tesla. :)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: bummed
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
There are like 1500 people on this list. It is very possible someone
lives near you and could help you directly. If you could mention your
location, maybe help is not far away at all. I can cover all of northern
front range Colorado (Fort Collins) here.
If you need to borrow some critical part (secondary), I bet we could just
mail you one if there is time and we sort of knew the dimensions needed to
get it to "fit".
So if you could mention your location, we can see if anyone is nearby!
Maybe the cavalry is near ;-))