[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tektronix 535 scope for coiling use
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Tektronix 535 scope for coiling use
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 21:08:45 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 21:10:25 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <F2G0tC.A.DvH.Dd0VCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>
I picked up that old scope I asked the list about, when at his place before
leaving, it had a good trace on both channels (it is a dual trace scope)
when I got home, it did not work, I traced the problem to a bad Pot, which
I may have located a replacement in iowa...
I needed a scope, but I am starting to think I need to get a scope to use
to help fix this one next time it breaks, and I should get a "parts scope"
or two of this model (535A), so I will have parts.
So if anyone has some old tek scope parts, or a dead 535A that they do not
want anymore, let me know what you would want for them...