Tektronix 535 scope for coiling use

Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Everyone,

I picked up that old scope I asked the list about, when at his place before leaving, it had a good trace on both channels (it is a dual trace scope) when I got home, it did not work, I traced the problem to a bad Pot, which I may have located a replacement in iowa...

I needed a scope, but I am starting to think I need to get a scope to use to help fix this one next time it breaks, and I should get a "parts scope" or two of this model (535A), so I will have parts.

So if anyone has some old tek scope parts, or a dead 535A that they do not want anymore, let me know what you would want for them...

-Rich