[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Slightly OT, MOT diodes.
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Slightly OT, MOT diodes.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:49:30 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:53:14 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <IVqFx.A.cjF.ijUVCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "weazle" <weazle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Slightly OT, MOT diodes.
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 22:02:51 -0600
----- Original Message Follows -----
> Original poster: "Mercurus2000" <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>
> Does anyone know what the normal DC voltage rating of
> microwave oven transformer diodes are? I've got a
> bunch > of them I'm planning on using in a future
Hi Adam, Coilers,
I bought a few from a repair shop and I was told they
are rated at 12 KV and 350 mA.
73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL