[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Slightly OT, MOT diodes.
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Slightly OT, MOT diodes.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:49:08 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:52:46 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <cagY1D.A.teF.MjUVCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>
I would say on the "conservative side" it would be around 5KV... could be
higher maybe up to 10KV but unlikely...
Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Mercurus2000" <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>
Does anyone know what the normal DC voltage rating of microwave oven
transformer diodes are? I've got a bunch of them I'm planning on using in
a future project.