[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Slightly OT, MOT diodes.
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Slightly OT, MOT diodes.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:48:33 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:52:25 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <2T4FDB.A.ocF.FjUVCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
It varies, the ones I've came across back when I collected mots were from
5-12kV. If they have a part # on their side you can prob do a google search.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:02 AM
Subject: Slightly OT, MOT diodes.
Original poster: "Mercurus2000" <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>
Does anyone know what the normal DC voltage rating of microwave oven
transformer diodes are? I've got a bunch of them I'm planning on using in
a future project.