[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
potential for disaster
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: potential for disaster
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 22:02:17 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:15:36 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <_wqvrD.A.4RB.4ILVCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I just remembered a potential problem with my TC.
At the end of my first layer of winding, my wire broke. I had to solder it
back the the rest of the wire. I drilled a hole in the PVC and stuck the
loose end through, drilled another hole, stuck the end of the rest of the
wire through and soldered the ends together. I've got the skateboard wheel
that holds the toroid(doorknob) insulating the soldered area by pressing it
against the PVC.
Will this cause problems?
If so, What should I do about it?