[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Expensive hobby
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Expensive hobby
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:19:34 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:20:36 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <9_bikB.A.VJ.CJZZCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
My local trash service charges to haul off an
appliance, so the last time I had a dead dryer, I
gutted it, flattened it with a big sludge hammer, then
rolled it up into a small cylinder, which then fit in
> When you sent your first note I
> couldn't help wondering
> what you were going to do with the skeletons of all
> of your goodies
> after you picked the bones clean, and washing
> machines are an order of
> magnitude more massive!
> As for "level shifters", that's another name for
> voltage multipliers. I have never figured where the
> name came from.
Do you Yahoo!?
Plan great trips with Yahoo! Travel: Now over 17,000 guides!