MMC

Original poster: Blake Hartley <teslaspud@xxxxxxxxx>

All,

I have been testing my TC with bottle caps, and the best spark output
was about 8". I have noticed that my bottle cap has been warming up
after short runs, and there is quite a bit of corona around the
aluminum foil of the caps. I was considering using oil to reduce
corona, but then i decided to scrap the idea and go for an MMC. I need
one rated for use with a 9Kv NST and ~.01 uF.(any value near that is
OK; I have plenty of primary for tuning). The problem is the most I
can pay is about 45$, otherwise I would definately go with the .15 uF
2000 V caps. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Blake