[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Resonance
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 08:21:42 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:22:42 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <WFmGE.A.40F.x8pUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Gerald Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You could enter the physical data into JAVATC and it will tell you
accurately what the resonances are.
Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I do know that it should resonate at about 833 Hz.
I don't know what my primary inductance is, however.
I'll try to find out today. Thanks.