[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Toroid
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:59:30 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:00:10 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <uAh0mB.A.lyG.AUdUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
What would I make it out of?
P.S. I like to make things ant i'm good with a hammer. ;^)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: Toroid
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
14 x 5 inch would work fine.
> I've got an 8" tesla coil(almost 1,000' of 36 AWG wire) and I'm gong to
> prabably cave my caps hooked up to give me a total capacitance of 9.3nf.
> The whole thing will run off a 9kv NST. What should I use for my toroid?
> Will a doorknob work?