[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IT LIVES!
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: IT LIVES!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 13:07:20 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:09:57 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <ytD7KC.A.a8.CEZUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I see you are using what appear to MO capacitors, interesting to see
how they hold up in tesla duty"
I can't imagine them working at all, even in that string, considering
their large capacitance.