[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tesla UV apparatus?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tesla UV apparatus?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 08:35:46 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:39:27 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <vLLRMC.A.FJB.dGVUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
Back during Cheesehead I, one person had a soil cooker that could make home
made fulgarites. I think the spec was around 20A @ 20 KV output into a
flower pot of wet sand. Electrodes were carbon arc electrodes for a super
trooper followspot. I think Terry Blake might still have pictures up on
David E Weiss
Original poster: Dgboorse@xxxxxxx
What kinds of tests do you run on rocks with a coil? I'm just curious...have
a good friend who is a geologist. If it is too OT, contact me off list.