[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Trial and error
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Trial and error
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 18:23:29 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 18:25:55 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <mxvP2.A.22.RmIUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Have any of you guys ever just built a good TC by trial and error?
Or do ya'll always do quantom physics calculations first?
When I built my first one I hadn't even heard of Ohm's law but I did
get it working, as I believe many others have too.