Re: Project Tesla - Wendover

"Here is a long article by Toby Grotz regarding the Wendover project.  I
can't recall the source of the article, and sorry the formating is lost.
Note the planned reliance on Dr. Corum's papers . . .  (The first few
paragraphs are not Wendover related, but I left them in because they
describe some of Golka's other interesting experiments)
--Steve Y."

	Long [winded] is right!  As for the experiments with indoor
"fireballs", I suspect many of you have observed the results of a
high-current arc between metallic electrodes.  Little balls of burning
metal (" white with an aluminum electrode and yellow with iron" splatter
around and dance on the table or floor.  Nothing to do with electric
fields or other nonsense.  Curious statement; "The loss of power in the
cavity has been estimated to be about 6% per round trip."  Wonder if the
estimator was aware of the extremely low Q of the Schumann
resonances?????  I would like to see the design description of the
"receivers" which were to be resonant at "7 or 8 Hz".

	Too bad all of this stuff didn't go together as planned, as the results
(if honestly reported) would have resolved forever any expectation
concerning the practicality of the "world power system".

Ed