Re: Kaluza and Klein

"And I think we've tried to avoid arrogant ridicule.  Jared is wrong,
and we have said so and why.  He hasn't responded in any meaningful
way.  He hasn't revised either his theory or his arguments defending
it.  He just keeps repeating the same assertions and all we can do
is try to prevent him misleading anyone.   What could we have done
differently?"

	If disputing his ideas is ridicule, so be it!  I don't think so.
However, someone needs to protect the unwary from being led astray and
making something that won't work.

Ed