[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Streamer colour
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Streamer colour
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:38:27 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:41:59 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <aFbwdD.A.vCC.FxdTCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Mike" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am replying from work. He had a very fast quench there which
he developed but he will not release it. I know what it is but have to
respect his wishes; That was conditional to my posting the other info.
It is very dangerous not contained and even post contained, once arcs have
happened through the contents it becomes poison. I guess he did not want a
I know this is not in keeping with the sharing concept of the list but I am
told one whiff and it can put a person down. Much worse than ammonia.
Sorry that I have to say this but I have no choice.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: Streamer colour
> Original poster: FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx
> In a message dated 3/28/05 2:14:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
> The data at:
> Is the first "real" data I have seen about Bob Golka's coil!!
> Has the "secret" quench gap indicated on the Golka's spec sheet
> "declassified" yet?
> And if I read Richard Hull's "Guide to the CSN" correctly, there's
> little information on the gap that Tesla used at Colorado Springs?
> -Phil LaBudde