IGBT System for sale

Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hey All...

Im selling my IGBT system and the list gets first shot at it before it goes
to ebay...
pictures will be posted and Terry will let me know where they are so I can
let yall see what is up for sale.

<<I don't have them yet...  But when I do they will be at:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/ScotD/
Send them to:
tfritz-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com

This offer will only last for 2 weeks, starting 09-28-04 and ending
midnight 10-12-04...  after that it's either Ebay or I kill it
experimenting...  ;)
and YOU dont want me killing it  do you???  ;)    this system has alot of
potential  ( pun intended)

Im asking 150$ USD   will accept offers!!    did a websearch and found most
places asking 185$ USD on average for EACH of the IGBT bricks, you're
getting 9 for less than that PLUS all the original goodies that came with
the system.....

System includes

8   (mounted to heatsinks, 4 per heatsink)   MG200Q2YS40   IGBT bricks
each  rated for 1200V 200A cont.  400A pulsed
8 snubbers designed for this system ( came with system)
1 Driver board specifically made for this system ( came with system )
1 Extra IGBT brick same as mounted model ( didnt come with system,  it was
a secondary purchase from Ebay)
1 cooling fan   ( will make custom shroud to fit heat sink if wanted, didnt
come with system)
2  10" X 10" X 2.5" heat sinks ( came with system)

VERY NICE SYSTEM!!!

Be the first in the world to make 10'+ streamers on a SSTC  :)

I accept Paypal  MO CC USPSMO    ( prefer Paypal,  its fast n easy but will
take other means of payment)

dont let this one pass you by......

Scot D