Re: Diode strings - equalizing resistors

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Rick: In times pass Diodes were expensive and not well matched. Now the
diodes are so closly matched from any batch it is not required to use
resistors. Just buy two or three extra from one batch and hook them all up.
        Robert   H