would like a secendary wound

Original poster: Jimbo07031982-at-aol-dot-com

my name is jimbo i would like to have a secendary wound for me my 'phone #
is 1-330-9231155 you can call collect and we can talk i do not have regular
accsess to the internet anymore more cpu was got burned in a thunder storm
and i am trying to put somthing toghether for holloween the best time to
reach me ii between 1:00 and 3:00 o'clock i ame usally workin any other
times; then that so please give me a call thank you for your time jim!!!!