DRSSTC III - Psychosis Coil "OH MY!"

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

My next project is the creation of a large scale DRSSTC system which I
officially dubbed, "The Psychosis Coil" and is my open-source (document as I
go)
design for all to see (No more secrets! heh heh )

Anyways, my initial resonator / cabinet design is complete and modeled.  I
realized my design was quite large, but until I placed a model of my
previous DRSSTC II next to it, I just didn't realize how large it *actually*
is.

Anyways, you can view the 3D model comparison of DRSSTC III vs. DRSSTC II
here:
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/drsstc2_drsstc3.jpg

My full webpage which will be updated daily to reflect the progress in the
design and construction of this coil is here:
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/sstccoil10.htm