Re: High Inductance Secondaries and DRSSTCs

We usually mention it on the list, try to get a ballpark price for 6 -12
pcs, and then set a cutoff date for the order.  Once we email the order in
we get the final price which is close to the initial estimate and approx
$150 to $225 less than a single toroid order.  Anyway you choose it always
saves money over the experimenter ordering a single quantity.

Dr. Resonance