Re: MicroSim vs. Multisim 7 vs. et al

Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

I down loaded the 45 day free version and found it to be rather well
equiped with many new tool bar buttons...  altho the supplied list of
common transistors and silicon devices is lacking...  the resistor choose
chart is nice in that you can automatically place "real" value reistors and
caps in the circuit    but you have to "search" thru the 100+ listing of
them...   kinda cumbersome...    but overall good...

Scot D