Re: Secondary winding direction

Hi,

Winding direction makes absolutely no difference at all.

Calculation is probably significantly more accurate than measurement these days unless you have good equipment and do it just right. You can trust the newer calculations to about 2% easily. I would just not worry about trying to measure it. If you are unsure, give us the physical details of the coil and we can double check for you.

Cheers,

        Terry