To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: Side-wise Vectors?????

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Mike

> Original poster: "Mike" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > . At this time we > have the lab setup to do all the high voltage in the 2 ft by 6 foot tube in > partial atmosphere. I'm very interested in this striation at sea level > pressures I think I see. > Mike

Wow some discharge chamber you have there.  Where did you get it, is it
glass ?.

I had a 20in vacuum oven with a glass door.
You can have a lot fun with a big chamber, highish voltage and a vacuum
pump.
I fitted an inner window to protect the outer one from heat.
During one experiment the inner window shattered from thermal stress.
I hit the off button and ran for cover not knowing if the outer window was
going to do the same.
It would be a huge implosion if your chamber failed, be careful.

Bob