Re: Magnet Wire Sources

Since you're starting fresh you might consider using a quality 200 degree C
wire.  It has extra insulation for protection against high freq. tracking,
arcing, and breakdown.

Try Fay Electric Wire & Cable in Illinois.  Ask for Don Novak at tel.
630-530-7500.  They stock 200 degree C wire in most popular gauges.

Dr. Resonance