Powerstat motor drive for sale

Original poster: "steve" <steve_vance-at-cablelynx-dot-com>

Hi list,

I have a powerstat adjustable speed motor drive for sale. It came on a
powerstat 1256 that I bought recently. It should also fit the 1156 and
possibly some other units.  The unit is brand new except for me testing it
out. It can be controlled with a analog (potentiometer) or a digital
controller. I don't plan on using it so, before I put it on ebay I thought I
would offer it to the list members first. I will take for $70.00 + shipping
for it. I'm going to put it on ebay  Monday. If anyone is interested let me
know before then. Please email me offlist.

Steve Vance