John

From: Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com>
Date:  Thu, 20 May 2004 16:51:50 -0600

 >Hi,
 >
 >Before this is posted to the list, I must ask, is it directly Tesla coil
 >related and not a goofy free energy thing?
 >
 >Cheers,
 >
 >         Terry

Terry:  Below is the updated and improved post I'd like to share:

 >At 11:37 PM 5/19/2004, you wrote:
For those that missed it, last night there was a 4 hour radio interview
with John Hutchison that was very interesting.  The show is archived and
can be listened to from the following link, look for the Tuesday, May 18,
2004 show, there's also a brief summary:
http://www.coasttocoastam-dot-com/
The interview is both directly and indirectly related to Tesla Coils, he
described his 'Hutchison Effect' as being made possible thru the use of
Tesla Coils, his acquiring of Tesla's actual old wire to accurately build
replicas of many of Tesla's devices and how this exercise was key to his
later work, he also referred to Richard Hull and Charles Yost.  I'd say
this interview is shot thru with Tesla material and might even inspire a
few new lines of TC research, you never know.

John